FREE Timeshare Termination Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
2. Sponsor and Sweepstakes Period: The Southwest Title and Termination Timeshare Termination Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Southwest Title and Termination, 1619 E Common St suite 204, New Braunfels, Texas 78130, United States (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes begins at 11:00 am Central Standard Time (“CST”) on September 1, 2019, and ends at the earlier of (a) 11:59 pm CST on December 31, 2021. Drawing will be held January 4, 2022. Eligibility for entry into the Sweepstakes will cease at the applicable time and date, and all entries received thereafter will be considered disqualified and will be ineligible for participation. If Sponsor does not receive your entry for any reason, or if your entry is not entered correctly, the entry will be invalid and you will be ineligible to participate or win. The Sponsor’s clock will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: To enter you must be a timeshare owner. Click on the menu item "SWDTT Events" then "Enter to Win Sweepstakes" and enter your name, email address, phone number, and where you own your timeshare(s), the submit your entry. All survey entries must be submitted with all questions completed by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Automated entries are prohibited, and the use of automated devices will cause disqualification.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each participant acknowledges that the details of its entry may be used in Sponsor’s advertising and marketing materials, both digital and print, and on Sponsor’s website and social media outlets, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Specifically, by entering the Sweepstakes, the participants agree that the Sponsor and its Representatives may use (or refrain from using) information from the participant’s entry, including the photograph, for any and all advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter invented (including but not limited to digital and print media) without territorial or time limitations and without further consideration, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, unless prohibited by law, without notice to the participant. Further, submission of an entry grants the Sponsor and/or its Representatives the exclusive right to use, edit, illustrate, abridge, modify, and publish the entry, including the photograph or video, in any way for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented (including but not limited to print and digital media) without territorial or time limitations and without further consideration, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The participants will have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, alteration, distortion, or illusionary effect or use in any composite form of the participant’s entry. By submitting an entry, participant agrees that the submission is gratuitous, made without restriction, and will not place the Sponsor under any obligation. Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to the participant. Participant acknowledges that by acceptance of its entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from the sources other than the participant. Finally, by accepting the Prize (defined herein), the winner agrees that the Sponsor and its Representatives may use (or refrain from using) the winner’s name, biographical information, pictures, video, or other digital representation thereof, whether now in existence or created in the future for any and all advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter invented (including but not limited to digital and print media) without territorial or time limitations and without further consideration, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, unless prohibited by law. The winner will have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, alteration, distortion, or illusionary effect or use in any composite form of the winner’s name, biographical information, pictures, video, or any other digital representations thereof.
4. Entry INCLUDES A FREE consultation. You may be contacted with an invitation to a FREE timeshare contract consultation. By entering the drawing, it supersedes all DO NOT CALL state and federal laws.
5. Prize Is ONE Timeshare Contract Termination. The Prizes are awarded AS-IS and WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose. The winner may be required to provide his/her Social Security Number for tax reporting purposes. The winner may be issued an IRS 1099 form for the value of the Prize. Winners may waive their right to receive any Prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No Prize substitutions or cash redemptions will be permitted. Prizes and individual components of the prize packages are subject to availability, and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for title, insurance, and license fees, registration fees, all taxes (including sales tax), insurance, options and upgrades, and all other costs associated with claiming, registered, and/or using the Prizes. Total approximate retail value of the prize awarded in the Sweepstakes is: $8,995.00. The odds of winning each of the Prizes are determined by the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection: The Prize will be awarded to the ONE WINNER DRAWN, the eligibility of which Sponsor has confirmed, who enter the Sweepstakes prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Only participants who comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules will be eligible to win. Winners will be notified of their win within two (2) days of Sponsor’s confirmation of their eligibility via email by the email address associated with the winning submission. Winners must confirm receipt of the Prize notification within twenty-four (24) hours of the date of the Prize notification. If potential winner cannot be reached by email message, if any Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her Prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner may be disqualified, his/her interests in the Prize may be forfeited, and Sponsor may choose, in its sole discretion, whether to select a substitute winner from among all the remaining eligible entries may be selected by random drawing. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. All substitute winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Upon receipt of all required responses, information, and/or executed releases if applicable, Sponsor will ship or send the Prize to the winner on or before December 31, 2020.
7. Eligibility and Conditions: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the USA who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Sponsor does not warrant that this Sweepstakes is valid in any particular jurisdiction. Participants of jurisdictions where this Sweepstakes is prohibited are ineligible to participate herein. Employees of the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. All winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where legal, a publicity and liability release, within three (3) business days of Prize notification. Failure to execute any requested documents will result in forfeiture of the Prize. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. All winners must provide a valid U.S. address and/or email address to receive their Prize. Participation and/or acceptance of the Prize constitute participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISION IS FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SO INDICATES, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
8. Liability: Participants agree to hold Sponsor and its agents, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, partners, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns, and their respective employees, officers, and directors harmless from all liability, damage, injury, loss, cost, or expense of any kind, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, which may occur in connection with preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance, and/or use or misuse of any Prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Participants further agree that Sponsor is not responsible or liable for: 1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; 2) technical malfunctions or failures of any kind, including without limitation, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in the postal service, telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof; 3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; 4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of the entries; or 5) any injury, damage, or loss to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, possession, acceptance, and/or use or misuse of any Prize.
9. Participation: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, and except where limited, consent to the use by Sponsor of the survey responses submitted, including any names, pictures, and likeness submitted, in advertising, publicity and trade purposes without notice or additional compensation. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes as solely determined by the Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering, fraud, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award Prizes based on the eligible entries received before the termination date. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Right of Non-Participation: Pursuant to federal law, any participant has the right to notify the Sponsor that he/she does not wish to be contacted by the Sponsor regarding any future sweepstakes, contests, or mailings and that Sponsor may not use any information provided to it by such participant for any purposes other than as needed for this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor may be so notified by mail at Spire, Inc., Attn: February Customer Survey Giveaway at 700 Market Street, Saint Louis, Missouri 63101.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: 1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state of federal court located in Saint Louis, Missouri; 2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, if any; and 3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforce-ability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri.
13. Winners and Rules Request: The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of the winner and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects.
13. Purpose of Contest: This contest is for advertising purposes. You may be contacted with an invitation to a FREE timeshare contract consultation. By entering the drawing, it supersedes all DO NOT CALL state and federal laws.